Friday 7 October: Lockin China pre-Work training programme, on campus
If you are a Chinese student and plan to return to work in China at the end of your studies don’t miss this special FREE pre-work training programme being held on campus! You will have the chance to learn more about the graduate job market in China, and understand how to perform well in the recruitment processes Chinese employers use. After the workshop you will have access to many 1,000s of graduate jobs and internships online so you can start applying immediately.
This half day workshop includes:
- overview of the job market for returning graduates
- recruitment methods of Chinese
- CV writing skills for the Chinese job market
- online application screening methods
- structured and non structured interview
- leaderless group discussion
- role play
Places are limited so don’t miss out! Find out more about the workshop and how you can connect with employers in China now.
Book your place at the event on the LockIn China website now (find York on right sidebar)