We have launched a new service for Spring term – an online Q&A where you can ask us questions directly from your laptop or mobile device and get an answer straight away! No need to book an appointment or call into the Careers Building if you are off campus.
This will run as an online event – you just log onto the platform and ask any questions you have about the topic for that week.
Topics and dates for Spring Term are:
- Week 2 (Tuesday 17 January): York Award application for 2017 graduates
- Week 4 (Tuesday 31 January): Internships and work experience
- Week 6 (14 February): Finalists Q&A
- Week 8 (28 February): YA applications for first years (includes a short presentation)
- Week 10 (14 March): Working in the UK for international students
You can read more about this new service in our main blog article and we look forward to helping you answer any questions you have.