Are you a Chinese speaker who wants to develop some great marketing experience? Check out this great part time paid internship we are offering to work for Ambiente Restaurant in York. Here are the key details – but if you’re interested and match the criteria listed in the “we are looking for someone with” section of the job description you need to apply immediately. Closing date is tomorrow – Friday 8 December.
This internship will involve carrying out initial market research in York, Leeds and Hull (all have branches of Ambiente). Following this, the interns will be responsible for using social media to create a marketing strategy for the restaurant amongst the Chinese market, as well as translating menus and literature into Chinese.
We are looking for someone with:
- Chinese speaking
- Awareness of Chinese social media channels and how to utilise them efficiently
- Hard-working and uses their initiative to complete tasks independently
- Confidence communicating in both English and Chinese
The closing date is 8th December, with interviews expected to take place the following week.
What the intern can gain from this internship:
- Experience using social media to increase sales
- Digital marketing experience
- The chance to implement market research into a feasible strategy